A model should not only always look her best and approach each day with confidence, but should always be prepared for anything. You never know when you could get a call that could change your modeling career forever, have to run from one casting to another, or quickly change your look. That being said, a model should prepare herself with a "model's tote bag," something that can hold all of the tools of the trade. Below is a list of items you may consider adding to your "model tote bag."
2. Hair care needs (brush, bobby pins, ponytail holder, hairspray, ect.)
3. Make up bag with your essential products
4. Wide Masking Tape (for the bottom of your shoes)
5. Sheer Panty Hose
6. Personal Items (tissues, makeup remover wipes, ect. )
7. Scarf/Hood (used during changing to protect clothes)
8. Safety pins
9. Lint Roller
10. Scotch tape or double stick tape (quickly repairs a fallen hem)
11. Appointment book, notepad, pens
12. Static Guard
14. Band-aids, Pain Reliever, ect.
15. Clear Deodorant, razor, mouthwash
16. Basic Light and Dark Heels
17. Portfolio/Comp Cards
18. Black and Nude undergarments for fittings
Maria “Mia” Tynes, Barbizon of Jackson alum, has recently signed on with JEA Model Management…
Katie E., Barbizon of Tyler alum, signed with Exxcel Model and Talent Management. You can…
Barbizon student Maya B walked the runway at Pensacola Fashion Week.
You can use baby powder to help get the sand off of your feet when…Read More
Before exfoliating, apply a thick layer of body butter to your skin. It will keep…Read More