A model should not only always look her best and approach each day with confidence, but should always be prepared for anything. You never know when you could get a call that could change your modeling career forever, have to run from one casting to another, or quickly change your look. That being said, a model should prepare herself with a "model's tote bag," something that can hold all of the tools of the trade. Below is a list of items you may consider adding to your "model tote bag."
2. Hair care needs (brush, bobby pins, ponytail holder, hairspray, ect.)
3. Make up bag with your essential products
4. Wide Masking Tape (for the bottom of your shoes)
5. Sheer Panty Hose
6. Personal Items (tissues, makeup remover wipes, ect. )
7. Scarf/Hood (used during changing to protect clothes)
8. Safety pins
9. Lint Roller
10. Scotch tape or double stick tape (quickly repairs a fallen hem)
11. Appointment book, notepad, pens
12. Static Guard
14. Band-aids, Pain Reliever, ect.
15. Clear Deodorant, razor, mouthwash
16. Basic Light and Dark Heels
17. Portfolio/Comp Cards
18. Black and Nude undergarments for fittings
Kayla, Barbizon of Nashville grad, has worked on a Cassidy Pope music video, showcased in…
Mia Berry, Barbizon of Nova alum, walked in DC Fashion Week and will be walking…
Kamariya Cornish, Barbizon of Pensacola alum, booked a role on NCIS: New Orleans.
An all-black wardrobe can provide an easy means of getting dressed every day. Add pop…Read More
When drying your face, be sure to use a clean hand towel. Reusing towels can…Read More