A model should not only always look her best and approach each day with confidence, but should always be prepared for anything. You never know when you could get a call that could change your modeling career forever, have to run from one casting to another, or quickly change your look. That being said, a model should prepare herself with a "model's tote bag," something that can hold all of the tools of the trade. Below is a list of items you may consider adding to your "model tote bag."
2. Hair care needs (brush, bobby pins, ponytail holder, hairspray, ect.)
3. Make up bag with your essential products
4. Wide Masking Tape (for the bottom of your shoes)
5. Sheer Panty Hose
6. Personal Items (tissues, makeup remover wipes, ect. )
7. Scarf/Hood (used during changing to protect clothes)
8. Safety pins
9. Lint Roller
10. Scotch tape or double stick tape (quickly repairs a fallen hem)
11. Appointment book, notepad, pens
12. Static Guard
14. Band-aids, Pain Reliever, ect.
15. Clear Deodorant, razor, mouthwash
16. Basic Light and Dark Heels
17. Portfolio/Comp Cards
18. Black and Nude undergarments for fittings
Barbizon of Orange County alum Patricia Ashley recently shot for a new Toyota commercial.
Barbizon alum Nikayla Novak shot for Elle UK with photographer Bjarne Jonasson.
Christina Kanu, a graduate of Barbizon of North Virginia, has been recognized as one of…
With 3 beauty products, you can transform your day makeup look to an evening ready…Read More
Use a small brush to line your top lids with a dark eye shadow then…Read More