As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Taylor Blackistone, a Barbizon alum from Chesapeake Beach, MD, recently signed with W Model Management.
Kimber Hicks, a graduate of Barbizon Atlanta, was booked for a new eyewear line campaign…
Haley L., an alum of Barbizon of Buffalo, has been named a grand finalist in…
Using the right shampoo can make a huge difference in how your hair looks and…Read More
Want to wear purple this spring? Try a light sweep of your favorite purple eye…Read More