As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Barbizon of Norfolk grad Mariah Harrison recently walked in DC Fashion Week. She is signed…
14 Barbizon grads have booked roles in the new Halle Berry feature film Kidnap. They…
Adrienne Smith, Barbizon of Syracuse alum, has worked as a background actor in t.v. shows…
You can preserve your manicure by keeping a nail file with you to smooth out…Read More
If a brushes or sponges leave your concealer looking streaky or matted, you can use…Read More