As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Set to run during the mid-season break of the popular TV show Agents of SHIELD,…
Barbizon grad Lizzie Sider is a South Florida based country music singer / songwriter who…
Barbizon of Norfolk grad Mariah Harrison recently walked in DC Fashion Week. She is signed…
Did you know that things like milk, chocolate and dried fruit can cause bad breath?…Read More
If you are trying to add some volume to your pout, try tracing the outer…Read More