As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Alyson C., grad from Barbizon of Baton Rouge, received a scholarship to the New York…
Lauren O., Barbizon of Tampa alum, has signed with BMG Models and Exxcel Model and…
Barbizon of Minneapolis graduate Miya R. can be found in a new promotional campaign for…
Make sure you use primer when applying a shimmery or glossy eye shadow. This will…Read More
If you have highlights, you can stretch out the amount of time between touchups by…Read More