As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Abby Kendall-Walton, Barbizon of Richmond alum, recently walked in the Manassas Mall Fall Fashion Show…
Thananya Amber Ninkaeo, Barbizon grad Orlando, Amber walked the runway at the Orlando International Fashion…
Madaline Cooper, Barbizon of Houston grad, signed with BEAZ Talent in Texas and landed a…
Instead of flicking your eyeliner up to create a cat eye look, drag it down.…Read More
Over-tweez your eyebrows? A protein-spiked brow gel can help stimulate healthy growth.Read More