As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Barbizon New Orleans alum Taylor Faye Ruffin was featured in a lead role in the…
Vyom Mathrani, an alum of Barbizon of Orange County, is part of the "Faces of…
Courtney Cannon, Barbizon of Norfolk alum, is currently the face of KHKMY Fashion and will…
Mix vinegar in water to use as a quick antibacterial mouth rinse or even brush…Read More
Need to wakeup tired eyes? Use white eyeliner on your lower lash line and dab…Read More