As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Elly Hebert, Barbizon of Lafayette alum, signed with Actors Choice Talent out of Baton Rouge,…
Barbizon alum Millie M. recently signed with Maverick Artists. In an interview posted to their…
Barbizon of San Antonio alum Donna W. recently signed with Maverick Artists. In an interview…
Your brushes are used on your face every single day. Be sure to clean them…Read More
Gold accessories are the perfect way to accent the warm reds, greens and neutrals of…Read More