As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Barbizon Minneapolis grad Katya Vladykina is working with NOUS models LA and W Model Management.…
Ni’a Paylor, Barbizon of Orland Park grad, recently debuted in the stage play Mama’s Place.…
Barbizon alum Alessandria Greene will be representing New York in the 2016 Miss Intercontinental United…
When you're doing an at home mani, start by painting your pinky and moving toward…Read More
Flaky mascara means that the formula you're using is too dry or old. You can…Read More