As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Jill Wagner, Barbizon of Raleigh grad, plays the lead in in Autumn Dreams which will…
Keturah Puente, Barbizon of Kansas City alum, has signed with The Clutts Agency, in Dallas,…
Grace, Barbizon grad from the Chicago area, booked her first print job with Fanning Howey,…
One of the hottest trends for a cool fall are cape jackets! We love the…Read More
Get into a habit of taking good notes. Whether you are in school, at work…Read More