As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Barbizon of Atlanta grad Icy McFall was recently on set for three weeks in the…
Cassidy F., Barbizon of Boca grad, recently walked in the Celebrity Palm Beach Outlet Fashion…
Brittany Hollis, Barbizon of Harrisburg alum, has been keeping busy this last month. She walked…
Spring and summer makeup colors are glowing in dusty pastels for eyes, cheeks and lips.Read More
No matter what length your hair is, keep your hair looking put together even on…Read More