As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Jill Eiermann, a graduate of Barbizon Chique, walked in Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week for designer Walter…
Sadyna Barnes, Barbizon of Las Vegas grad, was recently booked for L'Oreal's Redken International Symposium…
Barbizon of Akron alum Haley Bennett has been cast in MGM’s new film, The Magnificent…
Many of this year's runways have styled their model's hair to a frizzy, voluminous level…Read More
Add a 90s flare to your plain white t-shirt by making a small knot on…Read More