As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Alexandria Berry, grad from Barbizon of Syracuse, has signed with AMS Model & Talent, upstate…
Barbizon alum Eva Cavecchi is in the May / June 2016 of Style Magazine. She…
Autumn Treme, Barbizon of Lafayette alum, is making her appearance in the April - May…
Fashion girls know how to rock the basics of style. Working with your wardrobe, scope…Read More
If you're shopping for a new pair of heels make sure you only buy ones…Read More