As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Ellie C. from Alpharetta, Georgia is this year's winner of the Seventeen Magazine Photo Shoot…
Barbizon alum and instructor Tickwanya Jones is pursuing her dreams of being a professional singer…
Naima Mora, winner of Tyra Banks’s hit television show America’s Next Top Model, will be…
Next time you have your hair cut, make sure that your stylist uses scissors and…Read More
School's almost over. If you're feeling stressed or overwhelmed, make sure you carve out a…Read More