As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Barbizon of Orange County alum Patricia Ashley recently shot for a new Toyota commercial.
Barbizon alum Nikayla Novak shot for Elle UK with photographer Bjarne Jonasson.
Christina Kanu, a graduate of Barbizon of North Virginia, has been recognized as one of…
With 3 beauty products, you can transform your day makeup look to an evening ready…Read More
Use a small brush to line your top lids with a dark eye shadow then…Read More