As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Madison Adams has signed with World Top Models Tokyo & Alexandri Models. She is relocating…
Barbizon Socal grad Angelina Santos booked a hair modeling job with JOICO.
Journi, Barbizon Chique alum, worked for Life Touch. Sixteen Barbizon Chique models were selected for…
Confidence is the cornerstone to success. If you believe in yourself and work to make…Read More
Either use the bristles of a clean toothbrush or an exfoliant made of sugar and…Read More