As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Barbizon grad, Patricia Ashley, is scheduled to appear on the hit ABC show The Neighbors…
Barbizon alum, Susan Coble, shines bright in NYC makeup print ads currently featured in magazines…
Barbizon Alum, Krista Kleiner (aka. Krista K.) is a huge musical success in Asia playing…
When layering pieces make sure that they are thin pieces so you don’t appear too…Read More
As young adults, be kind and courteous to everyone.