As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Erin Harth, Barbizon of Richmond grad, is signed with CCL Productions, EXXCELL and was cast…
Mariah Hamrick landed a hair show with Joico in Biloxi, MS and is signed with…
Barbizon of Long Island grad Danae Muratore modeled for Style Code Live. Check out the…
Sunglasses punctuate the way your face looks. Be sure to do some research on the…Read More
There's something about a walk in the cold or spending a few minutes in the…Read More