As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Kyla C., an alum of Barbizon Tallahassee, is in a new national TV commercial for…
Barbizon Southwest grad Mariana Hernandez recently signed with Factor Women in Chicago and completed her…
Jordan D., a grad from Barbizon of Tampa, has landed a role in a new…
It's very common to use heavy, dark window shades to block out the light while…Read More
Before spraying your favorite perfume, rub a bit of Vaseline on your pulse points. This…Read More