As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Maria “Mia” Tynes, Barbizon of Jackson alum, has recently signed on with JEA Model Management…
Katie E., Barbizon of Tyler alum, signed with Exxcel Model and Talent Management. You can…
Barbizon student Maya B walked the runway at Pensacola Fashion Week.
Do your razors dull too quickly during the summer months? Help them last longer by…Read More
You can use baby powder to help get the sand off of your feet when…Read More