As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Barbizon of Orlando graduate Sabrina Szpiga signed with Apex Talent Group and Exxcell Model and…
BUSA alum Danae Muratore was seen in Psychology Today magazine.
Heather Kathleen Allen, Barbizon Houston alum, signed with Katz Casting and recently did a PSA…
Picking the right moisturizer for your skin type is one of the most important steps…Read More
At the end of a long day, make sure you take the time to remove…Read More