As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Jordan Andrews, Barbizon of Norfolk Virginia, is casting to be in the 2016 Sports Illustrated…
Bridget Molitor, Barbizon of Wichita alum, recently signed with Exxcel Model and Talent.
Barbizon of Nova alum Rachel Sykes can be seen modeling shirts for Gurus. Photos were…
Looking for a new way to tan that doesn't include baking in sun? Try a…Read More
It's important to remember that everyone is different. Embrace what makes you unique and love…Read More