As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Barbizon grad Monika Herrera has been seen on Discover Channel Canada and has performed at…
Alexi Farnes, graduate of Barbizon Rochester, can be seen in a recently released Christmas lights…
Barbizon of Illinois grad Katrina Hunter is featured in the September issue of Marie Claire…
Everyone knows face moisturizers should be used often to keep your skin looking fresh and…Read More
Contrast your jewelry to your outfit for a cohesive look. If you're wearing a simple…Read More