As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Barbizon alum, Nikayla Novak, is quickly becoming a designer favorite. Being picked up again for…
Barbizon of Wilkes Barre, in Northeast Pennsylvania, recently appeared on the local NBC news station…
Nate Hill recently walked for designer Valentino in Paris. He is on hold to walk…
Breakfast is seriously the most important meal of the day! Instead of reaching for that…Read More
Not feeling so hot? Put a little extra effort into your look today and your…Read More