As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Cati Vandevort, a grad from Barbizon of Harrisburg, was in a full page Boscov's ad…
Barbizon New Orleans alum Krista Kilgen booked a Schwarzkopf hair show in New Orleans, LA.
Barbizon of Atlanta alum Chelsea Alexandra Davis will compete for the title of MISS GEORGIA…
Cold weather can cause your skin to dry out, especially your hands and heels. Be…Read More
Pair maxi skirts and dresses with a long sleeved shirt or a chic jacked and…Read More