As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Congrats to Barbizon OC student Michael Hernandez in booking his first TV commercial for AT&T…
Barbizon Charlotte alums looked amazing while walking in the Charlotte Scene Passport to Fashion show…
Barbizon alum, Josilyn Williams, is the new face of Rimmel London cosmetics! She will appear…
Build your confidence by starting a conversation with the person sitting next to you.
If you have small eyes and want to make them look larger try using shimmery…Read More