As a trusted industry expert for over 70 years, we feel it is our duty to inform the public on navigation of the modeling and acting industry. Below is our brief top 5 things to watch for in the modeling and acting industry. As always, if you feel suspicious or have questions about anything, we are here to help.
- Watch for or be wary of agencies or schools that promise or guarantee work.
- Exercise caution with people who want to charge for pictures and/or portfolios first.
- Beware of companies who want to put you in a director to be sent out.
- Does the school or agency have national or international affiliations?
- How long has the agency been established? (Be wary of small agencies with no established history)
Katelyn Coykendall, Barbizon of Buffalo alum, signed with Les Fleurs Management and IMG Models out…
Barbizon of Socal alum Blayne Brown was in a commercial for ABC Mouse. She is…
Barbizon alum Alyssa Baldwin is signed with HRI Talent in Los Angeles. She has done…
Looking for a hair style that looks great without much effort? There are many shoulder…Read More
Fall is the perfect time to add a bit of texture to your outfits. Fringe…Read More