Barbizon student, Brianna Sanford, is confident, focused and poised and was chosen by Pixie Magazine as a outstanding teen and Barbizon student. Recently, Pixie Magazine traveled to Brianna's hometown of St. Louis to interview her. See what Brianna had to say about Barbizon, dreams and her own personal style.
- What would you say your one-of-a-kind "star" quality is?
Brianna: I would say my awesome goofy personality.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Brianna: I would love to be in the construction field or a pharmacist because I love being creative and building. I'd also love to work in medicine.
- How would you describe your sense of style?
Brianna: I would say my style is supreme! My style is also daring because I'm not afraid to mix and match.
- Who had been the biggest role model in your life?
Brianna: My biggest role model is my older cousin, Pam, who went to college right after high school and is still enrolled.
- How has Barbizon Modeling and Acting helped your self-esteem?
Brianna: Barbizon has helped my self-esteem a lot because my confidence level was a six and now it's a 10!
- If you could offer advice to someone thinking about enrolling in Barbizon Modeling and Acting what would it be?
Brianna: My advice would be that Barbizon allows you to brand out and be yourself, people will like you for who you are.
Barbizon of Orange County alum Patricia Ashley recently shot for a new Toyota commercial.
Barbizon alum Nikayla Novak shot for Elle UK with photographer Bjarne Jonasson.
Christina Kanu, a graduate of Barbizon of North Virginia, has been recognized as one of…
Use a small brush to line your top lids with a dark eye shadow then…Read More
Use texturizing spray and tease your hair at the crown before braiding for a full…Read More