Ellie C. from Alpharetta, Georgia is this year's Seventeen Magazine Contest winner! We recently caught up with Ellie before her big photo shoot in New York City to get the inside scoop on what makes her so fabulous. Check out our list of 10 things you need to know about Ellie and keep an eye out for updates as we get closer to her photo shoot! Also, don't forget to enter the contest. You could be our next winner!
1. I would describe my style as:
girly, chic, unique
2. My favorite social media tool is:
instagram & twitter
3. My extracurricular activities are:
working out & making YouTube videos
4. My best kept beauty secret is:
putting toothpaste on pimples to get rid of them
5. After High School I hope to:
go to college then travel the world.
6. The celeb I am dying to meet is:
7. Five things I can’t live without are:
my phone, food, my family, cats, & the Internet
8. The thing I am most excited about for my upcoming NYC trip is:
getting to see NYC for the first time & being in a magazine!
9. I found out I was the winner of the Seventeen contest while:
driving to Florida for spring break
10. My favorite trend right now is:
crop tops & high waisted shorts
Barbizon of Orange County alum Patricia Ashley recently shot for a new Toyota commercial.
Barbizon alum Nikayla Novak shot for Elle UK with photographer Bjarne Jonasson.
Christina Kanu, a graduate of Barbizon of North Virginia, has been recognized as one of…
With 3 beauty products, you can transform your day makeup look to an evening ready…Read More
Use a small brush to line your top lids with a dark eye shadow then…Read More