Ellie C. from Alpharetta, Georgia is this year's Seventeen Magazine Contest winner! We recently caught up with Ellie before her big photo shoot in New York City to get the inside scoop on what makes her so fabulous. Check out our list of 10 things you need to know about Ellie and keep an eye out for updates as we get closer to her photo shoot! Also, don't forget to enter the contest. You could be our next winner!
1. I would describe my style as:
girly, chic, unique
2. My favorite social media tool is:
instagram & twitter
3. My extracurricular activities are:
working out & making YouTube videos
4. My best kept beauty secret is:
putting toothpaste on pimples to get rid of them
5. After High School I hope to:
go to college then travel the world.
6. The celeb I am dying to meet is:
7. Five things I can’t live without are:
my phone, food, my family, cats, & the Internet
8. The thing I am most excited about for my upcoming NYC trip is:
getting to see NYC for the first time & being in a magazine!
9. I found out I was the winner of the Seventeen contest while:
driving to Florida for spring break
10. My favorite trend right now is:
crop tops & high waisted shorts
Kate Tisdell, alum of the Barbizon of Northwest Maryland, booked a Dick’s Sporting Goods promotion.
Barbizon grad Sarah Cate has booked a campaign for Barneys New York.
Barbizon alum Autumn Holley walked in Miami Swim Week for Wildfox and also for Maagi.
When you want to add some contour to your face, try using a highlighter that…Read More
First impressions are key in any industry. Having good posture is important to carrying yourself…Read More